First Officer (FO)
EVA Air Pilot Job
EVA Airways requires A321/A330/B777/B787 first officers
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical, frozen ATPL not acceptable.
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority and previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree)
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Contract period: 4 years
Salary & Benefits:
- From the first operation flights, FO will receive full salary starting from NTD$202,000; during training period is NTD$135,000.
- Accommodation provided by EVA (EVA quarter building)
- 8 BDOs (consecutive days off) each month.
- Insurance : Medical Health Insurance、Loss of License Insurance
- Travel benefits : Privilege travel、Concessional travel (parents, eligible dependents included)
- Annual Leave: start from 22 calendar days per year, accrued with seniority.
- Sick Leave：Up to 30 days with paid per calendar year
Interested and qualified candidates, please download EVA Application Form & Flight Time Record Form for Expatriate Pilots. Fill-out forms & documents paper shall be e-mail/mailed to: email@example.com