First Officer (FO)
Viva Air Pilot Job
Viva Air Colombia is currently looking for First Officers operating on their A320 fleet.
If you have never applied to the Viva Air selection process and fulfill the given requirements, this is your opportunity:
- Commercial Airplane Pilot – PCA license
- English Minimum ICAO level 4 (Mandatory)
- Flight hours: More than 1,500 hours, in case of not fulfilling the requirement, abstain from the application.
If you are interested in participating, attach your resume with the following documents:
- Colombian Pilot license
- Colombian Medical Class 1
- US tourist visa (minimum validity more than 1 year)
- Passport copy (minimum validity more than 1 year)
- Copy of Citizenship
- Swim certificate
- Copy of Valid yellow fever vaccination
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.