DHL/EAT Pilot Job
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum Level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- Completion certificate of training course specified in FCL.745.A. Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- Valid Type Rating A330
- A minimum of 1.000 hours on A330
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Please note: You must agree to let DHL / EAT rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a German EASA licence in case of a positive recommendation
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of Licence Insurance and additional benefits
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.