Non Type Rated — Type Rated
DHL International Pilot Job
DHL International is currently looking for Captains for their expanding B767 fleet. You can apply with or without an B767 Rating. If you need any help with updating your documents e.g. CV or Motivation Letter get in contact with us. We are here to help!
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- Experience commensurate with aircraft type and laid out in the Training Manual.
- Sound knowledge of the applicable Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Good communication skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- All components of CRM should be fully understood and continually practiced.
- Non B767 type rated Captains should have 5000 hours total time
- Non B767 type rated Captains should have1500 hours pilot in command above 60 Tons
- B767 type rated Captains should have 4000 hours total time
- B767 type rated Captains should have1000 hours PIC on Type
Apply for DHL International Pilot Job
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.