Lauda Europe is looking for Direct Entry Captains and First Officers for their new Lodon Stansted Base, opening in November 2021.
We have first had information on the assessment. Please contact us for further information. One of our clients just went through the assessement this week and can provide you detailed feedback about the process.
- valid Airbus 320 Rating
- UK working rights
- EASA License
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1000 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline engaged in commercial air transport operations. (No Flight Instructor hours shall be considered).