Royal Jet Pilot Job
- Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, preferred educated to a University Degree.
- FAA/JAA licenses.
- ATPL and Valid type rating on Aircraft Type
- 5000 Minimum Flight Hours in total.
- 2500 Minimum Multi-Engine Jet flight hours
- 1000 Hours (Minimum Command on Type)
- Accident and violation-free flying
- Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA
- Successful completion of the Command Course
- Valid Instrument Rating
- Valid Recurrent Checks
- Class 1 Medical
- Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- English Language Proficiency
- VIP flight experience
Apply for Royal Jet Pilot Job
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.