First Officer (FO)
airBaltic Pilot Job
- EU citizenship or valid residence and work permit without restrictions;
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1;
- Valid EU FCL CPL or ATPL license (EASA form 141);
- ICAO English 4 or higher;
- At least 300 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems – MTOW of the aircraft at least 5,7t;
- To be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period.
Apply for airBaltic Pilot Job
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.