Mathematics and Mental Calculation – What’s in the box?
By purchasing Mathematics and Mental Calculation, you’ll get two essential modules for mastering mental arithmetic and math to the best of your ability:
- Instruction with practical examples, tips and tricks for quickly calculating complicated tasks in your head
- More than 280 realistic sample exercises to practice for your assessment
Mental Arithmetic is a core competency!
The calculation of different values is a core competence of pilots – especially in extraordinary situations where no computer-aided help is available. This document provides many tips and tricks for the areas listed below:
- Range between 11×11 and 25×25
- Ranges between 1×11 and 10×20
- Square, cubic and bi-square
- Special numbers
Calculation of numerical ranges
- Items to calculate and memorize
- Multiplication by Square Numbers at ±1
- Multiplication by Square Numbers at ±2
- Multiplication between 10 and 19
- Multiplication between 20 and 25 (and up to 29)
- Multiplier 5
Important tips & hints
- 75% of a number
- 40% or 60% of a Number
- 49% or 51% of a Number
- Check divisibility by 7 (Prime Number)
This eBook is the ultimate guide for mathematics and mental calculation.