Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda Europe, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying 154m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 80+ bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 35-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO2 emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
We are currently recruiting A320 Rated First Officers (Minimum 800h on A320) for Lauda Europe. Please apply today!
We have no other open opportunities however, if you would like to be considered for future Direct Entry Pilot roles within the Ryanair Group, please register with us and we will be back in touch if and when suitable positions arise.
Only Direct Entry Captains/First Officers with experience on jet aircraft with an MTOW of more than 30 tonnes should register their interest (Rated/Non-Rated).
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Minimum 1200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1000 hours operated in the capacity of a First Officer on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline engaged in commercial air transport operations. (No Flight Instructor hours shall be considered).
Cadets & Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains:
- Cadets/Turbo Prop First Officers/Captains should continue to register their interest for the Cadet Programme with Airline Flight Academy (AFA).
Minimum Requirements – Applicable to all
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or hold a valid UK passport.
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL.
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU. (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Before you apply
- Please ONLY apply for a position if you meet the minimum requirements stated in the ad. We will reach out to you ONLY if you have completed your application in full, uploaded all required documents indicated in the registration section and have been shortlisted for an interview.
- Please Note: If you have already applied via our website but have not yet been contacted, please continue to update your ONE EXISTING profile/account. DO NOT create another account.
- Remember: Your login details when you create your online application. You will need your username (i.e the email address you entered on your application) and password to access and update your application in the future.