Scoot Pilot Job
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company
- Minimum 5000 commercial jet flight hours with an airline of which a minimum 2000 hours are Pilot-In-Command hours on a civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operations with MTOW greater than 50,000kg
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 5.
Apply for Scoot Pilot Job
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.