First Officer (FO)
Low Hour — Non Type Rated
DHL/EAT Pilot Job
DHL/EAT is looking for First Officers for their A300/B757 fleet. Even with low hours you can apply.
Apply today and contact us for any kind of preparation.
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- Completion certificate of training course specified in FCL.745.A. Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degrees
- A300/B757: No specific flight experience required
Apply for DHL/EAT Pilot Job
Please note that we are not a recruitment agency and only provide information for our pilot community and clients. No liability or warranty for incorrect information. For more information, please contact the airline or staffing agency directly.