Cargolux is currently looking for First Officers for their B747 fleet. Contact us for any help concerning assessment preparation and screening. We are here to help you!
Cargolux Airlines International is seeking to recruit for a temporary period of 12 months:
Type-Rated First Officers and Senior First Officers Boeing 747-8 / 747-400
You will enjoy working with us in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
Essential Requirements For The Position:
Minimum experience and qualifications
- Type-rated on B747-400
- Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot multi-engine time on jet aircraft or turboprop aircraft (CS-25) with MTOW > 10 tons or seating capacity > 19 seats
- EASA Part FCL ATPL / Frozen ATPL
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
Deadline for application: 24 FEB 2021